August 21, 2008

[Single] Buono! - Gachinko de Ikou!

Release Date: August 20, 2008


Track List:
  1. Gachinko de Ikou!
  2. Lady Panther
  3. Gachinko de Ikou! -Instrumental-
  4. Lady Panther -Instrumental-
The fourth single has been released yesterday, August 20, 2008. Containing 2 more new songs and each has Instrumental Version too. I tell you! "Gachinko de Ikou!" is a very good song, although in the first I played it, I think it is a bad. But when I've heard all minutes of "Gachinko de Ikou!", I made up my mind. I think it is very good! "Lady Panther" is another song that not bad at all. You better try them. While it is still new and hot.

Often mistaken title:
> Lady Panther
Usually you'll find the title is "Ready Panther" as I wrote last time. But check out Hello! Project in English Version. It says "Lady Panther".


Rating: Overall B+

No comments: